Overwhelmed? Do you want to quickly melt away stress without much effort?
Relax & Unwind
If you feel overwhelmed with your work and personal life, then a 60-minute sound bath of the unadulterated, pure tones of crystal singing bowls will leave you feeling brighter, lighter and more relaxed. A sound bath is a natural and effortless way to release stress, and the effects are immediate and long-lasting. Your mind and body will get back into a state of balance. Balance is important. When you feel balanced, many things can happen:
- Work no longer feels overwhelming.
- You experience clarity in thought and a sense of purpose.
- You have extra energy.
- Creative juices start to flow again.
- Physical pain and tightness is released from your body.
- You feel more joy and happiness.
- Relationships feel more fulfilling.
- You feel more connected to the world around you.
This unique sonic healing concert experience is for anyone who is looking for a different way to relax and unwind. The experience can be enjoyed in a full state of physical relaxation, either lying down or in a sitting position.
Important: What You Need To Bring
- You will be lying on the floor so make sure you bring a small pillow*, yoga mat* and/or sleeping bag with a light blanket* so you can stay warm during the sound bath.
- Please wear comfortable clothes.
- If you have back or knee issues, I recommend bringing a pillow to help support your knees. You will be more comfortable.
- You are also welcome to sit.
- Bring an eye mask to cover your eyes and deepen your experience.
- Please bring cash for the $20 donation.
*This will be in a yoga studio, so they will also have yoga mats, blankets, and small pillows that you could borrow if you forget something.
Upcoming Sound Baths
We are working on the Winter/Spring 2016 schedule. Please send Cecilia an email to get added to the schedule updates.
- Restorative Yoga + Sound Bath on Saturday | February 27th, 2016 | 5:00pm | Firelight Yoga
*Please arrive by 4:45pm so you can set up your space. Then we will promptly begin at 5:00pm.
$25/person at the door. Please bring cash only.